Posted by Suzanne on
Number of people currently in line: 13
Update from Opening Weekend
I finally had a chance to review a video monitoring report for May 1st and 2nd. A search was done using the key words Ziegfeld and Starlight.
The NYLine story was broadcasted 17 different times in the NY tri-state market. The story was picked up by 22 affiliates across the U.S. including Boston, Miami, Sacramento, Las Vegas and Portland.
May 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th
- New York Post
- The Daily News
- The Bronx Beat (in-depth article on Bronx resident & NYLine organizer, Robert)
- Contact Press Images
- AP - Workplace Writer: wanted to get the scoop on the "creative ways" many on us asked for days off work - the trip to Bahamas will just have to wait for next year...
- Agence France-Presse: third largest news agency after AP and Reuters.
- Wired News
- Harlem Live - an internet publication produced by Harlem youth. Check it out at www.harlemlive.org
- Brazilian "Entertainment Tonight"
- Fox Channel 5, Friday
- NBC Channel 4, Friday
- SW Network : Sony Radio Syndicate
- WNEW-FM : Mason & Kolinsky Morning Show
- Time Magazine
- Newsweek Magazine
- Correio Braziliense
- Seattle Post
- Sci-fi Channel: regular visits for the documentary, Episode I: Unauthorized: A Sci-Fi Report on the Phantom Menace, which will be broadcast, May 17th.